Americable International, Inc. and Americable International Japan, Inc. respect the owners of copyrighted materials and their rights under federal law. We do not permit our service to be used to infringe copyrights. If one of our broadband subscribers is an infringer, we will take actions to attempt to stop such conduct, including and up to terminating the service of a repeat infringer in appropriate circumstances.
Americable International, Inc. and Americable International Japan, Inc. are registered under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If, as a copyright owner, you believe that a subscriber has used material that infringes an exclusive right you have with respect to such material, you or your authorized agent may file a Notice of Claimed Infringement with us. The Notice of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our designated agent:
Notices must be in writing and must contain the following minimum elements required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with the infringing IP address, and time, date, and the time zone during which such allegedly infringing activity occurred, to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the copyright owner, or your authorized agent, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you or your authorized agent may be contacted.
- A statement that you or your authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Upon receipt of Notification of Copyright Infringement from a copyright owner that contains all required information, if we have sufficient information to identify the customer, we will notify the subscriber of the alleged infringement and remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing if hosted on our domain. No personal subscriber information is shared with the copyright owner unless required by law.