Powerline Wireless Network Extender WPS setup
WPB3000 Wifi Extender Self-Installation Guide https://actiontecsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003905106-WPB3000-Wifi-Extender-Self-Installation-Guide
How do I configure my WPB3000 to match my existing wireless network?
Connecting the Unit
1. Connect Ethernet cable from Modem/Router Port to Small Single port extender module. Plug the Small Single port extender module in a wall outlet (Do NOT use a power strip or a surge protector).
2. Plug the Larger 2 Ethernet port Module into a wall outlet in the other room (Do NOT use a power strip or a surge protector). Wait approximately 3 minutes and verify that the “Link” light on both units is solid Green.
To set up the Extender to match the wireless network generated from a WPS-equipped gateway/router:
1.To ensure a successful setup, make sure the Extender and the gateway/router are physically close to
each other (i.e., in the same room).
2. Press the Extender’s WPS button for no less than eight seconds, until the Wireless LED blinks slowly
3. Within two minutes, press the WPS button the gateway/router.
4. Make sure the Wireless LED on the Extender blinks quickly orange. This means that the WPS
synchronization process is successful. Note: If the Wireless LED glows solid red, the synchronization process failed or timed out. If this occurs, repeat steps 1-3.
5. Wait up to two minutes for the new settings to take effect. When the Wireless LED glows solid green,
the Extender’s wireless network settings will be identical to that of the gateway/router’s
6. Unplug the Extender and plug it into an electrical outlet in the location where you want to
extend your wireless network, wait for the link lights and test your connection.